|M. Pharm - Phytopharmacy and Phytomedicine|
|Two years (4 Semesters) Full-time on-campus Masters Degree Programme|
|C U Shah College of Pharmacy|
|Eligibility||Future Career Prospects|
|• The candidate should be an Indian National and who possess bachelor’s egree of equivalent in Pharmacy from any AICTE approved institution,with at least 50% marks (at least 45% marks in case of SC/ST category and Persons with Disability candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only)
• Should have valid and qualified GPAT 2014 All India Rank / Total Score.
• Should have non-zero Score in MAH‐MPH‐CET 2014, if the candidate has neither appeared for GPAT 2014 nor having valid and qualified GPAT 2014 All India Rank / Total Score.
|• Production and Manufacturing: A student can work in Production department after M.Pharm, where he will be involved with actual manufacturing of different herbal dosage forms
• Career in Regulatory Bodies: A Pharmacist can be absorbed in the Regulatory bodies with special divisions dealing with manufacturing/ licensing of herbal products.. He can work as an inspector to inspect pharmacy shops. Student has to pass the MPSC examination
• Research and Development: A student with M.Pharm or Ph.D degree can enter in R & D field, where she will be working with invention and formulation of new dru delivery systems for herbal products.
• Assistant Professor: Usually, graduates in pharmacy can lso make their career in academics. In some institutions they are eligible to work as assistant professor for bachelor students.
• Sales and Marketing: Students, with M. Pharm. degree, can also work as Product Manager in pharma / herbal industries.
|Medium of Instructions||Mode|
|English||• On Campus|
|Annual Intake||Approx Fee|
|18||1,60,000/- Kindly confirm at the time of admission.|
|Course Objectives||Admission Procedure|
|• To impart knowledge, develop skills and competencies in women students in pharmaceutical sciences with a thrust Herbal foumulation and standardization of herbal drugs.
• To develop and advance the knowledge, attitude and skills of pharmacists and faculty member who can provide comprehensive pharmaceutical care to patients, improve patient outcomes, and meet societal needs for safe and effective drug therapy.
• To develop, promote and nurture research activities\ pursuing advances in pharmaceutical sciences and pharmacy practice. Translating research into healthcare practice is a cornerstone of our mission
|The Information Brochure of admission is available on website www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in
for browsing, downloading and printing
|Course Structure||Apply Online|
|M.Pharm: Phytopharmacy and Phytomedicine Syllabus||• http://sndt.digitaluniversity.ac/|