The library seeks to facilitate seamless access to quality knowledge and information resources in all formats. To execute this vision, the library will create congenial atmosphere that will allow interface of library resources for integrative scholarship.
The SNDT Women’s University Library is committed to empowerment of women by providing resources & services with ICTs that are essential to teaching, learning, research and creation of knowledge systems. To realize this mission, the library is committed to create hospitable physical and virtual environment for study, teaching and research.
- To reach out to all women learners with resources and services across class and caste boundaries.
- To Integrate services and technologies that are essential for learning, research and creation of Knowledge.
- To develop print, audio-visual and digital collections relevant to the users.
- To develop the library website to enable access to digital resources to all stake holders.
- To ensure the preservation and long lasting availability of library resources, archival material and specialized collection in vernacular languages in all formats.
- To address the changing needs of the library teaching-learning community with 24x7 access.
- To foster and promote a co-operative culture of dynamic critical thinking to help the library emerge as the centre of excellence.