The BMK-Knowledge Resource Centre seeks to facilitate seamless access to quality knowledge and information resources in all formats. To execute this vision, the BMK-KRC will create congenial atmosphere that will allow interface of library resources for integrative scholarship.
The BMK-Knowledge Resource Centre is committed to empowerment of women by providing resources & services with ICTs that are essential to teaching, learning, research and creation of knowledge systems. To realize this mission, the BMK-KRC is committed to create hospitable physical and virtual environment for study, teaching and research.
- To reach out to all women learners with resources and services across class and caste boundaries.
- To Integrate services and technologies that are essential for learning, research and creation of Knowledge.
- To develop print, audio-visual and digital collections relevant to the users.
- To develop the BMK-KRC website to enable access to digital resources to all stake holders.
- To ensure the preservation and long lasting availability of BMK-KRC resources, archival material and specialized collection in vernacular languages in all formats.
- To address the changing needs of the BMK-KRC teaching-learning community with 24x7 access.
- To foster and promote a co-operative culture of dynamic critical thinking to help the BMK-KRC emerge as the centre of excellence.