|    Screen Reader Access  |   A+ A A- |   

Churchgate Campus


In the year 1924, the SNDT Kanyashala was established as a feeder school in Bombay and in 1931 the SNDT College for Women commenced at Bombay at the Churchgate Campus.

In 1936 the headquarters was shifted from Poona to Bombay.

In 1963 the Patkar Hall Building of the University of Churchgate

Campus was inaugurated by the then Prime Minister of India Shri Jawaharlal Nehru.

Churchgate campus houses following institutions and facilities:

  • SNDT Arts &SCN College of Commerce and Science
  • PVDT College of Education
  • L.T. College of Nursing
  • Department of Adult, Continuing Education and Extension Work
  • University Library and Information Services
  • SHPT School of Library Science
  • School building (Kanyashala)
  • Eleven Post Graduate Departments
  • Canteen
  • Department of Adult, Continuing Education and Extension Work
  • Guest House
  • Playground